What we’re reading:
- New Hampshire Opens its State’s Legislative Data
- National Archives checks into Foursquare.
- It’ll soon be easier to find a parking spot in San Francisco.
- “In 2012, you won’t be able to win an election without big data.” -Alistair Croll, founder of bitcurrent.
- As Baltimore frees its data, is it the new San Francisco?
- O’Reilly’s Alex Howard asks, Why does government social media use matter to citizens?
- Gartner’s Andrea DiMaio asks, Government 2.0: Half Empty or Half Full Glass?
- Sunlight Labs’ Tom Lee wonders, if data is free, why are people paying for it?
- U.S. Army shares advice on Personal Conduct on Social Media Platforms.