Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate in Gov 2.0 Hero Day. I hope you got as much inspiration and enthusiasm as I did, watching so many people get excited about acknowledging the work of others.
Special thanks to Brian Ahier (@ahier) for podcasting an interview about GovFresh and Gov 2.0 Hero Day on O’Reilly’s Radar, Chris Dorobek (@cdorobek) for having me on the show, and Craigslist founder Craig Newmark (@craignewmark) for promoting via his blog.
Some great Gov 2.0 Hero posts:
- Beth Beck (@bethbeck): Gov 2.0 Hero Day
- Adriel Hampton (@adrielhampton): Gov 2.0 Hero Day
- Steve Lunceford (@dslunceford): 35 Gov 2.0 heroes to follow on Twitter
- Andrew Krzmarzick (@krazykriz): A Salute to 3 Gov 2.0 Heroes You Donâ€™t Know Yet
- Kristy Fifelski (@kristyfifelski): Celebrating Gov2.0 Heroes Day
- Steve Radick (@sradick): My Gov 2.0 Heroes
Plenty of wonderful tweets can be found at the following hashtags:
Andrew Wilson’s (@AndrewPWilson) sentiments really resonate and inspire me to work harder and make GovFresh better:
Honored, humbled & inspired to work harder from all the #gov20heroday mentions today â€“ many, many others deserve spotlight on their work
And Scott Horvath (@scotthorvath) gives us a parting thought for next year:
Next year for #gov20herodayâ€¦letâ€™s have a BBQ in D.C. and bands!
Second that. Someone reserve the Mall.
Thanks again everyone.